Topics

Free 050-0582-00 upgrade kits for 3B1, 3B3 (germanium replacements)

If you are a 561/564 fan (like me), and have some 3B1/3B3 plug ins, you may have a use for this kit. It provides a replacement silicon transistor and bias resistors to replace a bad 151-0062-00 germanium transistor.

These Tek kits will fit in an envelope, so if you can use one, let me know off list, and I will mail you one for free. I have 3 kits.

Also, Stuff Season will be back for the holidays, I hope to have the page fully re-stocked with cheap goodies in time for Thanksgiving, There will be more Tek and Philips/Fluke scopes, and many nifty and hard to find parts, plus BAGS of Tek/HP transistors/ICs.. We still have a LOT of misc. stuff to clear out. You can see what's there so far at:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.

snapdiode

Great offer, I don't need it, but does that kit come with an instruction sheet? Has it been scanned?

David Holland

Yes, on both counts.

And before asked, Yes, I just finished posting it on TekWiki. Its
modification 050-0580-00. It's probably not tagged entirely correctly per
the Wiki standards, but hopefully Kurt can sort that out. (I'll BCC him).
I did link the upload off the Manuals, 3B1, and 3B3 pages.

(My thanks to Walter for sending it out.)

David