Topics

Found a brand new Tek CS0010 COLOR LCD shutter, can anybody use it?

This is the magical device that changes some of Tek's monochrome CRT displays to color (Logic Analyzer, 5K scope, etc.) by time multiplexing the display through different color filters. Clever trick.

I thought someone was looking for one a while back, and found this through dumb luck while searching for something else. In any case, If you can use it, email me, otherwise I will toss it up on the stuff season page. Not too dear. s/n B1-3360. Looks green when viewed through horizontally, and violet when rotated vertical. Presumably, that is a good thing.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html