Topics

Found 3 Tek front scope covers, free for shipping cost.

I am not certain what these fit, I will send pics and any other measurements needed to anybody interested.
The smallest is an older blue cover, with a small break in the lower right corner, but otherwise fine. I am pretty sure it's a 465 cover. the inside width is 11 1/4" inches just inside the lip, and 5 3/4" tall. i know somebody was trying to find a 465 cover earlier, maybe this is it!

the other covers are later brown ones, both larger in size. the smallest one I thought would fit my 2247A, but it's just a tiny bit too narrow. It's 12 5/8" wide inside by 6 1/4" tall. the largest one is just under 14 3/4" wide inside by just under 6 3/4" wide.

These are no use to me, so anybody that can use them can have them for the shipping cost. Just email me off list and let me know. Keep in mind, they are bulky, so shipping is not trivial. Just want them to have good homes.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.