From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of shalopt via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 1:21 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] For Sale T5330-P2 CRT

T5330-P2 CRT same as T64, T533 heater checks good.
I have had this for 20 plus years stored in my attic.
Acquired at a meteorology auction where I worked, I never had a need.
So open to offers ask $40.00 plus shipping.
Tubes weighs 40 oz packing additional.
Contact me off list if you need.
Can provide photos.

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

shalopt

I thought if one clicked on the user it brought up the E mail reply.
Contact <shalopt@yahoo.com >