For Sale: MSO 2012B new in box

Andrew

I have a new in Box MSO 2012B I will sell for $1600 plus the ride. US sales only unless you want to arrange shipping, I will attach label and send off just contact me for my address.

This is 100% new in box not refurbished and comes with everything it normally comes with. I opened box to take pictures.

This seems like a very reasonable price for this so please don’t haggle.

Pictures listed in Photos under MSO 2512B for sale

Andrew

Andrew

To the person that was interested in this I lost your email message unfortunately. If you could please contact me again.

Andrew