For Aussies: TEK 7603/R7603 manual available

VK1GVC

I have recently saved a TEK 7603/R7603 service manual 070-1429-00 from disposal as I'm sure that there must be someone out there who needs it.  No charge except to cover postage costs.

I'll offer it first to any Australian TekScopes group members as it's easier and cheaper to post within the country.  If no takers here then I'll throw it open to anyone interested.

The manual as printed is the October 1985 revision but it has the pages for manual change dated 3/17/86, or 17 March 86 as we Aussies would say.

Please send all responses direct to vk1gvc (at) iinet dot net dot au and _not via the group_.

Regards to all,

Graham
Canberra, Australia

VK1GVC

The manual has been taken - Simon in Melbourne will be the new owner.

Graham