From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of nelsonjef@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 10:50 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Finding good homes for older Tektronix equipment (547, plugins, 454A)

I have a handful of older Tek scopes and plugins that I would like to find good homes for. Can someone point me to the appropriate place to post descriptions, please? (Hopefully not ebay.) I'm located in the SF bay area (Santa Rosa). Thanks, Jeff

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Hi Dave,
See my follow up to Jeff's email.
Please take this OFF LIST.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

I'm in San Francisco and have been bitten by the TekScope bug. My current focus is 465 Scopes, but can see my horizon's broadening. What do you have?
Dave
On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 12:17:15 PM PST, <nelsonjef@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a handful of older Tek scopes and plugins that I would like to find good homes for. Can someone point me to the appropriate place to post descriptions, please? (Hopefully not ebay.) I'm located in the SF bay area (Santa Rosa). Thanks, Jeff

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Hi Jeff,
Several TekScopes members are interested in your offer but emails are bouncing from the email address you included in your post.
Please provide an alternate email address or phone number our members can use to contact you directly.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

I'm in San Francisco and have been bitten by the TekScope bug. My current focus is 465 Scopes, but can see my horizon's broadening. What do you have?
Dave
On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 12:17:15 PM PST, <nelsonjef@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a handful of older Tek scopes and plugins that I would like to find good homes for. Can someone point me to the appropriate place to post descriptions, please? (Hopefully not ebay.) I'm located in the SF bay area (Santa Rosa). Thanks, Jeff

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

William Rice

Is there info anywhere on how to proceed with this subject in a proper manner? I have some pieces I'd like to let go of.  Thank you all,BillW4MXTSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Mark Vincent

Jeff,

I am interested in getting items from you. I would like to know what you have, working condition, willingness to ship and prices. Thanks.

Mark