File /wavbtek.rar uploaded #file-notice

TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the TekScopes@groups.io group.

By: udtmang@...

wavtek 4920 stuff

Roy Morgan

I looked up the.rar file format but am still confused.

Is opener software free, easy to use, and widely used among our list members??

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Aug 3, 2021, at 3:42 PM, TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:
The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the TekScopes@groups.io group.

/wavbtek.rar
_._,_

Paul Amaranth

It's not my favorite format but an unrar command is available freely for Linux.
I would assume you can find one for Windows as well

Paul

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 06:52:42PM -0400, Roy Morgan wrote:
I looked up the.rar file format but am still confused.

Is opener software free, easy to use, and widely used among our list members??

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Aug 3, 2021, at 3:42 PM, TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:
The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the TekScopes@groups.io group.

/wavbtek.rar
_._,_

David Holland

7-Zip will open RARs under Windows.

https://www.7-zip.org/

David

noreply@groups.io> wrote:
The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the
TekScopes@groups.io group.

/wavbtek.rar
_._,_

Dave Daniel

Yes, there free .rar decoders for Windows.

DaveD

On Aug 3, 2021, at 19:36, Paul Amaranth <paul@auroragrp.com> wrote:

It's not my favorite format but an unrar command is available freely for Linux.
I would assume you can find one for Windows as well

Paul

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 06:52:42PM -0400, Roy Morgan wrote:
I looked up the.rar file format but am still confused.

Is opener software free, easy to use, and widely used among our list members??

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Aug 3, 2021, at 3:42 PM, TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:
The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the TekScopes@groups.io group.

/wavbtek.rar
_._,_

Tom Lee

There is lots of freeware that does the job. My favorite happens to be 7zip, but that’s one option among many.

Cheers
Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive brevity and typos

On Aug 3, 2021, at 15:52, Roy Morgan <k1lky68@gmail.com> wrote:

I looked up the.rar file format but am still confused.

Is opener software free, easy to use, and widely used among our list members??

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Aug 3, 2021, at 3:42 PM, TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:
The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the TekScopes@groups.io group.

/wavbtek.rar
_._,_

73_Fred

.. not really helpful to name a file wavbtek.rar or talking about "wavtek 4920 stuff".
Nobody will find it when searching for Wavetek :(

Michael J Wallace

i had been awake for 33 hours and was just trying to help someone

Ken Eckert

I greatly appreciate your time and effort to do the upload. Typos happen,
not a big deal. The file name can be changed.

Thank you!