File /Tekscope 1975 V7 N4 Repairing Push Switches.pdf uploaded #file-notice

TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the TekScopes@groups.io group.

By: Jared Cabot <jaredcabot@...>

How to repair and service push button switches

tek_547

Thanx for that, very helpfull !
René

Michael W. Lynch

Jared,

Thanks for taking time to post this.

About a day after this posted, I had a switch in a PS501 that went bad. These instructions helped me disassemble and repair the switch. I never even considered this possibility,

i calculated (wrongly) that these types of switch(s) would be difficult/impossible to disassemble/re-assemble. Far from "impossible", quite the opposite, really not even difficult. A valuable lesson that one should never "assume" anything.

This is why this group is so valuable.

Sincerely,
--
Michael Lynch