Topics

File /Tek 5S14N Sampler Instruction & Service Manual sm_OCR.pdf uploaded #file-notice

TekScopes@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the TekScopes@groups.io group.

By: Rick

Tek 5S14N Instruction & Service Manual

Rick,

Thank you for creating an OCR scan of the 5S14 Sampling plugin Service Manual and uploading it to our Files section. Unfortunately TekScopes has limited storage on Groups.io and we are not the first place people would think to look for this manual.

TekWiki is the more logical place people would look for it. Since Kurt Rosenfeld needs a 5S14 manual for TekWiki (it even says so on his 5S14 web page) your 5S14 OCR scan of this manual will be a welcomed contribution to TekWiki.

Could you transfer the manual to Kurt Rosenfeld to host on TekWiki instead of on TekScopes. TekWiki has virtually unlimited storage and TekWiki already has an enormous collection of scanned manuals that Kurt is maintaining for collectors of Tek products. Thank you Kurt!!!

On TekWiki’s home page (https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Main_Page) it says “If you want to add to Tekwiki or improve existing Tekwiki pages, please email the administrator for an account.”

Three lines below where it says “Main Page” in big letters on the TekWiki home page is the link to Kurt’s email address. I know Kurt will be very glad to finally get this manual to host on TekWiki.

Dennis Tillman W7pF