Favor

aldue

We need details of requested favor. thank you, gary dirkse

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 12:50 PM J. chang <felix1063@comcast.net> wrote:

- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

How are you doing? I need a personal favor.

Please email me back.

Paul Amaranth

This is a troll to collect valid email ids.

Maybe put felix1063@comcast.net on moderation?

Paul

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 03:31:04PM -0400, aldue wrote:
We need details of requested favor. thank you, gary dirkse

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 12:50 PM J. chang <felix1063@comcast.net> wrote:

- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

How are you doing? I need a personal favor.

Please email me back.

DONE

This is a troll to collect valid email ids.

Maybe put felix1063@comcast.net on moderation?

Paul

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 03:31:04PM -0400, aldue wrote:
We need details of requested favor. thank you, gary dirkse

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 12:50 PM J. chang <felix1063@comcast.net> wrote:

- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

How are you doing? I need a personal favor.

Please email me back.

Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator