Topics

EZGPIB and TDS744a screen dump ...

David Slipper

Hi, up till now I have been issuing commands via a terminal emulator to produce screen dumps from the 744a but I would prefer to use EZGPIB if possible.

However, while the scope responds to the "HARDCOPY START" command, nothing appears in the output file.

Has anyone got an example EZGPIB script of doing this that might prove a better starting point, none of the examples in the package really help.

Regards,

Dave

David Slipper

I gave up on EZGPIB and wrote something in FreeBasic that does the job nicely.

Dave

Glydeck

Dave,

Would you be willing to share the details if your solution?

George