Topics

Extender on eBay looks like 7000 series? 3 available

John Williams

John Griessen

On 2/24/20 5:00 PM, John Williams wrote:
Not mine.
Those are made from my kits!

Nicely assembled too. They are good ones, verified by Jerry Massengale, (gone from the world now), to do 100MHz before having any noticeable drop with scope signals going through them.

The price is lower than I can sell the kits for.

John Williams

The price seems very reasonable. He also has some HP extenders listed. I almost bought them just because they are so reasonable but decided to leave them for folks that can use them.

John Williams

Wow they sold fast. Anyone want to tell us who bought them?

victor.silva

Will these perform the same as 067-0616-00?

I have one of these 067-0616-00 that I plan to list on ebay eventually, but didn't think much of it.

--Victor

don frasher

Do you still have these kits available?   If so I would really like info on ordering !

Thank you,
Don Frasherdrfrasher@...

On Monday, February 24, 2020, 06:17:28 PM EST, John Griessen <@jgriessen> wrote:

On 2/24/20 5:00 PM, John Williams wrote:
Not mine.
Those are made from my kits!

Nicely assembled too.  They are good ones, verified by Jerry Massengale, (gone from the world now), to do 100MHz before having any
noticeable drop with scope signals going through them.

The price is lower than I can sell the kits for.

Ditto, I nearly bought one of the eBay ones but wasn’t quick enough.