Topics

E55L tubes

Rob F <robert177@...>

I suspected possible filament-
cathode leakage/short in the otherwise fresh looking dead tube. No
way to check for that now. I definitely don't want to risk a
presently good 8233/E55L.<<

Hi Steve.

I have two used E55L tubes in my wee collection that I pulled from some
equipment last year. Unfortunately, the pinout won't fit my tube tester so I
can't tell you how strong they are. However, the tubes were working in the
piece before I dismantled it.

If you kill your present E55L tube while fixing your equiupment, let me know
and I'll mail you one or both as needed.

Regards
Rob

Steve B.

Greetings, Rob;

--- In TekScopes@y..., Rob F <robert177@s...> wrote:

I have two used E55L tubes in my wee collection that I pulled from
some
equipment last year. Unfortunately, the pinout won't fit my tube
tester so I
can't tell you how strong they are. However, the tubes were working
in the
piece before I dismantled it.

If you kill your present E55L tube while fixing your equipment, let
me know
and I'll mail you one or both as needed.
Thank you for the generous offer. I may need to take you up on it. It
appears I may be down one or two to fill what P-Is are in the pile.

Best Rgds; Steve