Topics

DSA602A 11A72 ChksumTweak 1141 Error

wkibler

Greetings, after replacing the NVRAM in my 11A72 and resetting the SN and performing a few EA operations in my DSA602A. I am getting an 1141 ChksumTweak error.

I have tried manually setting an offset to a previous recorded value via RS232 with the cal jumper in place in the DSA and in the plug-in. Also various combinations of jumper settings and writing various values to NVRAM. All to no avail.

I just can’t seem to clear that error on that plugin. Can anyone help? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have available the DSA and an 11301. I also have a virtual machine with TEKCATS if needed.