Topics

Does anyone have the Field Upgrade Kit 040-0789-00 documentation which is the wiring for theTM503 to support a DC502 or DC508 with option 7

scskits

Since there is an DC502 and DC508 option 7 thread already here, I am looking for the wiring info to support option 7 in the TM503 frame. This is referenced in the manuals as Field Upgrade Kit 040-0789-00. If anyone has it, please post or provide a link.

Thanks

ed

NigelP

Hopefully I have uploaded Tektronix_TM503.pdf. You need page 10 I think,

Regards

Nigel

Miguel Work

See page 17-3

http://dadaelectronics.com.au/doc/Audio/Tektronix/TM500/TM5X_RIB_FREE.pdf

You need to interconnect 14B, 15B, 16B, 17B, 18B and 18A

Best regards

Hi Nigel,
It saves time and confusion if you include the URL when you upload something you want us to see.
It improves the odds that more people will look at it if you make it as convenient as possible to find it.
Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of NigelP
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 8:20 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Does anyone have the Field Upgrade Kit 040-0789-00 documentation which is the wiring for theTM503 to support a DC502 or DC508 with option 7

Hopefully I have uploaded Tektronix_TM503.pdf. You need page 10 I think,

Regards

Nigel

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

NigelP

Apologies; I assumed because I (apparently) uploaded to groups.io (and it does appear in the "files" list) then that would sufficient. Just checked and definitively the file is there under the title I put in the post. Is there something I'm not doing?

I have no prior experience of this process so perhaps someone can enlighten me as the procedure?

Regards

Nigel

Dave Voorhis

On 23 Nov 2019, at 10:54, NigelP <nigel-pritchard@...> wrote:

Apologies; I assumed because I (apparently) uploaded to groups.io (and it does appear in the "files" list) then that would sufficient. Just checked and definitively the file is there under the title I put in the post. Is there something I'm not doing?

I have no prior experience of this process so perhaps someone can enlighten me as the procedure?
Right click on the link in your browser, pick the option to copy it, and paste it into a new message letting us know where it is.

For the file in question, you should get this: https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Tektronix_TM503.pdf

scskits

Thanks all for the information.
I did not think to check the TM503 manual for the wiring since they has a separate kit for it...

ed

Hi Nigel,
I'm guessing that this is the file you are referring to:
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Tektronix_TM503.pdf
Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of NigelP
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 2:54 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Does anyone have the Field Upgrade Kit 040-0789-00
documentation which is the wiring for theTM503 to support a DC502 or DC508
with option 7

Apologies; I assumed because I (apparently) uploaded to groups.io (and it
does appear in the "files" list) then that would sufficient. Just checked
and definitively the file is there under the title I put in the post. Is
there something I'm not doing?

I have no prior experience of this process so perhaps someone can enlighten
me as the procedure?

Regards

Nigel

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

NigelP

Correct

Nigel

NigelP

Everyone got digest #1723 and item 2a clearly states what was uploaded and by whom so I presumed I had done all that was necessary?

Unless of course there is a disconnect between that specific message and the actual subject thread trail?

I'm open to having my BS kicked for non-compliance!

Regards

Nigel G8AYM

scskits

Thanks everyone for the info.

ed

EJP

Nigel, not everybody gets digests at all. Some trogolodytes like me don't even get emails, we use the Web interface. Digest and item numbers don't mean anything to either group.

EJP