Topics

Does anyone have the Field Upgrade Kit 040-0789-00 documentation which is the wiring for theTM503 to support a DC502 or DC508 with option 7

scskits

Since there is an DC502 and DC508 option 7 thread already here, I am looking for the wiring info to support option 7 in the TM503 frame. This is referenced in the manuals as Field Upgrade Kit 040-0789-00. If anyone has it, please post or provide a link.

Thanks

ed

NigelP

Hopefully I have uploaded Tektronix_TM503.pdf. You need page 10 I think,

Regards

Nigel

Miguel Work

See page 17-3

http://dadaelectronics.com.au/doc/Audio/Tektronix/TM500/TM5X_RIB_FREE.pdf

You need to interconnect 14B, 15B, 16B, 17B, 18B and 18A

Best regards

Hi Nigel,
It saves time and confusion if you include the URL when you upload something you want us to see.
It improves the odds that more people will look at it if you make it as convenient as possible to find it.
Dennis Tillman W7PF