Topics

Digest Number 161

Paul Edstrom <pauledst@...>

Welcome to the group! (From another newcommer)
I've been lurking for some weeks now. My collection of Tek has been growing
over the last several years thanks to ebay and other sources on the Web. Also,
especially to Stan G. and Deane K. for manuals!
I'm mainly interested in the era of Tek stuff covered by Stans book not
including 51x, 52x, 53x or 54x series. I especially like to work witk the 56x
scopes and their plugins.

I recently acquired a 561S manual which describes a 25 mHz system including a
3A1S and 3B1S. I'd really like to acquire this hardware! I also want to learn
more about this system as the catalogs I have don't mention it.

Paul Edstrom
Stanchfield MN
(50 mi N of Mpls)

Hello, I am Jim Reese from Ohio........

Jim Reese

Hi Paul,

I don't have any 561S scopes or the two plugs
mentioned. I do have some of teh common sampling
plugs such as 3S2 and 3T2. Let me know of any
particular units you are looking for.

Regards,

Jim

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/