Topics

DC 503A Universal counter Service Manual?

Colin Herbert

Hi,
I am hunting for a Tektronix original Service Manual for a DC 503A Universal Counter that I have purchased. I have a pdf of this Manual, but I really want an original hard-copy. I have a hard-copy of the DC 503 non-A counter and they differ significantly.
These manuals are difficult to find in the UK, where I live (London). I can find a few on eBay at reasonable prices, but the shipping from the US is generally more than the cost of the Manual. Does anyone have one that they are prepared to sell at a sensible price and with sensible-costing shipping?
TIA, Colin.