From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Martin Hodge
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 01:30
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] CRT in TAS 475

Have you looked through the service manual here? http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/TAS465

despite a page by page search, I *could not find this model *(TAS475) listed in the *Tek 154 RPR*. probably this means the model was added after the RPR publication date that we have from the Tek museum (a number higher than -0929). at this stage, I think somebody with a TAS475 would have to volunteer the info by looking at their physical unit.

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.

Dave Brown

Thanks for looking, Walter. I suspect you're right-someone with a TAS 475 will have to do a visual.
DaveB, NZ