Topics

CRT Filters Available

Tom Bowers

I have several CRT filters available for the cost of postage. I found these
when searching for something else. Here's the quantity and descriptions. If
you are interested, contact me off line at pvhengineering at gmail dot com
and I will provide pictures. My location is Colorado, USA.

Tom Bowers
PVH Engineering

1) Tek 378-0625-08 Green for 7904, etc
8) same size and shape as above with graticule printed and LIN / LOG dB in
lower corners
1) green approx 5 3/4 square with 7 holes near corners
1) green approx 5 3/4 square with 5 holes and 2 slots near corners

momemeca

Hello Tom,
If these are still available I would love to have one please :-)
I am from Australia (Somerville 3912).

Cheers,

Rick