From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Dinolfo
Sent: 23 May 2019 23:35
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Craigslist- Northern Virginia Tek 545B for sale

Craigslist Northern Virginia (specifically- Lorton VA) advertising a Tektronix 545B with a plugin unit for $100. Possibly in working condition; not clear (to me) if the price includes the scope cart (shown in the Craigslist ad) or the probe(s) (also shown in the ad), but someone here might be interested. I would consider it myself except that I have no room left in my basement, and my back would suffer dearly from moving such a beast. I have no affiliation with the seller: <https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ele/d/oscilloscope/6893855462.html>

Mike Dinolfo N4MWP