Couple of 576s available on allsurplus auction

Paul Amaranth

Ran across this if someone is interested. It's not clear to me if this is a lot of 2 or the bid is for each one with the total twice the bid.

Currently, not bad if it's a lot price.

No relationship with the seller, located in Hayward CA.

https://www.allsurplus.com/asset/2089/13572

+18% buyers premium + tax + shipping

Paul

Chris Wilkson

The way I read it is a single lot...2 units for one money.
But it really isn't very clear.
Fabulous price (currently)!

One early unit - SN B071082
One late unit - SN B315353

Chris Wilkson

In different lots, there's also a 370A and several 575 units listed.

Curve tracer buffet!

Keith

Piggybacking on that, I see this auction on fleabay - not curve tracers, but a lot of five older Tek plug in modules for sUper cheap... $29.95 for all five and $45 shipping. Also in California.
Auction ends soon and so far no bids, but if someone wants/needs them you could probably contact the seller and make an offer or something.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255040358542?hash=item3b6197088e:g:9tgAAOSwep1g4A9r

To be clear, I have no knowledge of or affiliation with this guy (or gal?)

Paul Amaranth

Did anyone here get that? The total ending price (with buyers premium) turned
out to be $406.43, which was a really great deal.

On Thu, Jul 08, 2021 at 01:09:55PM -0700, Chris Wilkson via groups.io wrote:
The way I read it is a single lot...2 units for one money.
But it really isn't very clear.
Fabulous price (currently)!

One early unit - SN B071082
One late unit - SN B315353

Keith

Hi Paul,
I didn’t bid, but I sure did consider going over to Tuscaloosa to get those three 575 at $10 each.
:-)

FWIW, I see yet another 576 up there now - this one is in Vegas. Ends tomorrow afternoon. Currently no bids and they want $100

https://www.allsurplus.com/asset/588/13215