Topics

Corona Electric FT-100A

Kurt Rosenfeld

The Corona Electric FT-100A is a 500-series plug-in for plotting Ft of transistors. Does anyone have photos of this unit that they can share?

thanks, -Kurt

Tim Phillips

from Tim P (UK)
There is a drawing (only) of the front panel on TekWiki, under 500 plug-ins.
or do you have that and need actual photos?
Tim

On Thu, 30 May 2019 at 15:14, Kurt Rosenfeld <kurt.harlem@...> wrote:

The Corona Electric FT-100A is a 500-series plug-in for plotting Ft of
transistors. Does anyone have photos of this unit that they can share?

thanks, -Kurt

Colin Herbert

That drawing is rather difficult to locate; it isn't in the directory of series-500 plug-ins. I found it by searching for "FT-100A".
Colin.

There is a drawing (only) of the front panel on TekWiki, under 500 plug-ins.
or do you have that and need actual photos?
Tim

On Thu, 30 May 2019 at 15:14, Kurt Rosenfeld <kurt.harlem@...> wrote:

The Corona Electric FT-100A is a 500-series plug-in for plotting Ft of
transistors. Does anyone have photos of this unit that they can share?

thanks, -Kurt

Kurt Rosenfeld

Yes, I am looking for actual photos of the instrument.

Morris Odell

I have one of these and I’ll be glad to photograph it for you. If anyone
has some info about it I’d be very grateful. I’m out of town for the next
couple of weeks but when I get back I’ll let you know.

Cheers,

Morris

Morris Odell

I'm back home now and checked my unit. It's a TF-10A, not a 100A. The panel looks the same as the drawing except that the socket for the DUT is different. If you want some pics I'll be happy to photograph it. Let me know where to send the pics. I'd love to find a schematic!

Cheerts,

Morris

Kurt Rosenfeld

Morris,