COPYRIGHT

jstanton@...

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your review. I would not feel morally culpable nor
legally liable now should I make a copy of a manual for an instrument
that I own.

I do not have a 2236 manual, unfortunately, but I do have a 191
manual, in case you don't have one for your instrument.

What do think of Mike's caution on liability? I know that US law
differs from British and I suspect Canadian law where product
liability is concerned but even under US product liability it would
seem to be a stretch to make a company liable for the hazards
surrounding vacuum tubes. Even the much publicised problems of
legal liabilities in General Aviation are to my knowledge limited to
crashes - the use of the item for its intended purpose.

It has made me wonder about the legal problems waiting for the
manufacturers of exotic tube type audio equipment where the tubes are
openly displayed so that the glowing plasma and filaments are in
plain view.

Best Regards

John Stanton
Wood Dale IL

Miroslav Pokorni <mpokorni@...>

Dear John:

Try out this site for manual, one is being auctioned:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1640507197
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1640507197>

Regards

Miroslav Pokorni