Topics

CooperVision Tektronix 5000 series scope?

-

I just picked this up today. It's a horizontal layout with the CRT on the left is what appears to be a separate chassis but bolted to the RH chassis. The RH chassis has 4 (FOUR) expansion slots. Two are empty and the other two contain plugins that don't know like anything that I've ever seen before. One of the plugins has a cable plugged into the front of it that connects to a large fat probe that looks like some kind of optical probe. The entire chassis and the front covers and the two plugins are all painted a light beige color and it has a big sticker that says CooperVision. CooperVision is a large contact lens manufacturer. I didn't think that there were ANY Tektronix markings on it and I wasn't sure if it was made by Tektronix or not but late today I found two Tektronix stickers on the back. One is a serial number and the other a model number but the number is unlike anything that I've seen on any piece of Tektronix gear before. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. Does anyone want the photos for Tekwiki or another site? If so sent me an address and I will send them to you.

Has anyone ever seen one of these before or know what it is?

Dash

teamlarryohio

How about putting some pics up here in the photos section?

thanx,
-ls-

-

I will unless someone wants the pics for their site. But first I have to
figure out how to post pictures to this forum.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 8:58 AM teamlarryohio <larrys@teamlarry.com> wrote:

How about putting some pics up here in the photos section?

thanx,
-ls-

Go to https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photos and press the New Album button, and then upload your pictures to that album.

HtH