From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis
Tillman W7PF
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:07 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Stan Griffiths Craigslist Posting

I saw this today in Craigslist:
https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ele/d/beaverton-estate-radio-repair-shop-
sale/7055039838.html

The photo looks like this is Stan Griffith's collection and he is selling
it.
I also heard a rumor to this effect last week from a friend.
If this is Stan's I can say from seeing it many times that it is an enormous
collection.
Full disclosure: I am not involved in any way.

Dennis Tillman W7PF

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator