Topics

Commercial Circuit Simulator that includes vacuum tube library is now free.

https://hackaday.com/2020/01/08/commercial-circuit-simulator-goes-free/

Looks useful, a step up from LTspice, no micro-controllers though.
Ancel

Jim Tibbits

And for all us (L)users...."linux users"...works fine with WINE on my mint
19.2

Jim

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:38 AM Ancel <@Protofabtt> wrote:

https://hackaday.com/2020/01/08/commercial-circuit-simulator-goes-free/

Looks useful, a step up from LTspice, no micro-controllers though.
Ancel

Vince Vielhaber

Actually the term "lusers" comes from the BOFH (you'll have to look up that acronym). It referred to the clueless users in the office or school and especially the ones that were always needing help. Side note, it was before linux even existed!

*end of history lesson*

Vince.

On 01/14/2020 01:58 PM, Jim Tibbits wrote:
And for all us (L)users...."linux users"...works fine with WINE on my mint
19.2

Jim

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:38 AM Ancel <@Protofabtt> wrote:

https://hackaday.com/2020/01/08/commercial-circuit-simulator-goes-free/

Looks useful, a step up from LTspice, no micro-controllers though.
Ancel

Renée

thanks JIm
that is wonderful news!!! L 18.2 and 19.1 mint here, no current MS stuff ..do have CPM, DOS, Win 3.1, XP old machine.......wonder if they still work...hmmmmm
Renée