Clearing out lots of Tek stuff day items

I have a bunch of new tek stuff to post, but I need to clear out many of the minor items on the Tek section first. There are 6 groups of mechanical parts, you can have ALL the items in all six groups for $49 plus shipping.
I did just add a J16/J6503 photometer system today.

The crystals are already grouped together, and some items are now tagged as free, others reduced/sale priced. please have a look at the stuff there, feel free to make an offer on something that appeals to you. I can't really upload the new items until I thin out the stuff already posted. everything is located here:

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#tekfans

I will clear everything out to make space by this weekend, so please drop by and have a look.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.