Topics

Circuit boards used to demo scopes\ c]

Marvin Moss

Does anyone have extra circuit boards they would sell me for the waveform and pulse generators used to
demonstrate how well a TEK scope would sync and show waveforms.
They were just plain boards without a case and usually run by a 9 volt battery.
Please send me the board number if you don't mind.

Dave Seiter

You could build at least two of them.  I did years ago from schematics posted either in the archive or referenced to someone's site.
-Dave

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 05:55:19 AM PDT, Marvin Moss <mmoss@...> wrote:

Does anyone have extra circuit boards they would sell me for the waveform and pulse generators used to
demonstrate how well a TEK scope would sync and show waveforms.
They were just plain boards without a case and usually run by a 9 volt battery.
Please send me the board number if you don't mind.

Marvin Moss

Thanks for the info. I would like to find some completed units if possible.

Oz-in-DFW

I have at least one. I'll dig out this weekend and try and check it out.

Marvin Moss

As I recall, Tek used to give them to us free to take home with us. I would be happy to pay for your trouble and postage to me in GA. Thanks, Marv

Richard Tyner

If anyone has any schematics of any of the demo boards I would like to build one to use in an oscilloscope course I bought. It's a community college course book but doesn't have the lab materials. Thanks

73 Richard W4MCD

Siggi

Hey Richard,

I remember seeing the reverse-engineered schematics of this one <
http://www.pa4tim.nl/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Tek-Scope-Evaluation-Board-24-P.pdf>
somewhere. It was pretty simple, but I couldn't find the schematics in a
quick search.

Siggi

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 4:08 PM Richard Tyner <shawneesdad@...> wrote:

If anyone has any schematics of any of the demo boards I would like to
build one to use in an oscilloscope course I bought. It's a community
college course book but doesn't have the lab materials. Thanks

73 Richard W4MCD

Dave Seiter

There should be one in the groups files- had 5-6 outputs if I remember correctly.

wrote:

If anyone has any schematics of any of the demo boards I would like to
build one to use in an oscilloscope course I bought. It's a community
college course book but doesn't have the lab materials. Thanks

73 Richard W4MCD

Siggi

I have a QuickStart 8 demo board. This has several interesting signals,
including a ~150ps rise clock (with ugly jitter), and the manual has full
schematics. The schematics are fairly useless however, because it uses
several little MPUs, and no firmware is supplies :/.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 5:50 PM Sigurður Ásgeirsson <siggi@...> wrote:

Oh, there it is:
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Scope%20Evaluation%20Board.pdf.

wrote:

If anyone has any schematics of any of the demo boards I would like to
build one to use in an oscilloscope course I bought. It's a community
college course book but doesn't have the lab materials. Thanks

73 Richard W4MCD

Richard Tyner

Thank you Siggi and Dave

I appreciate the information