Cheap Auction Opportunities - Tek 5111A and 7613

Keith

Posting this because of the other thread where people were sharing how used Tek prices have skyrocketed on FleaBay, etc.

https://edispositions.nextlot.com/public/search/tektronix?sales=92478

These are too far away for me - but the prices are right, and this company will apparently get you in touch with reliable local shippers - or you can pick it up locally if that is practical for you. You can also inspect the goods before bidding if you're local.

5111A with a 5A26 and a 5B10N module
7613 Scope with a 7B92A and 7A26 module

As of the posting of this thread there were zero bidders, and the items start at $25.

I've watched these guys before. Often this Tek stuff doesn't sell, or goes really cheaply. The items are in Gilroy CA, and I am not associated in any way with this auction. Note that there is a 20% buyer's commission on your bid.