De : TekScopes@groups.io [TekScopes@groups.io] de la part de John Williams [books4you@...]
Envoyé : jeudi 21 novembre 2019 06:48
À : TekScopes@groups.io
Objet : Re: [TekScopes] Caring for handles

My first recommendation is to never use them as handles. More information tomorrow.
Yup, I second to that. I wish I had known before I carried my 531A up two flights of stairs...

Nicolas

Geoffrey Thomas

I have suggested, previously, using the handles from the Fender valve amps if your handle is broken. Forget who it was was going to look into it and if they had any success.

Geoff.