From: <DougHale@inet-1.com>
To: <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 2:32 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Cannot Send to list - Test

I have not been able to post to the list - this is a test from alternate
email address

Stan or Patricia Griffiths <w7ni@...>

Hi Doug,

I saw your request on the list at least 3 times so it is getting posted. I
just don't have the stuff you need.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

DougHale@inet-1.com wrote:

I have not been able to post to the list - this is a test from alternate
email address

Peter Florance

Strange. Some lists do not echo the sender but I know this one does.

Peter Florance
Audio Services
544 Central Drive
Suite 101
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
757.498.8277
757.498.9554 Fax
Email: mailto:audserv@exis.net
http://www.audio-services.com

DougHale@inet-1.com wrote:

I have not been able to post to the list - this is a test from alternate
email address

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Miroslav Pokorni <mpokorni@...>

This one does but it can be very slow. I made few mailings yesterday and
couple showed up as echoes after one hour and other two took two hours.

Regards

Miroslav Pokorni