Bristol wrenches (was: Re: [TekScopes] Extracting a buggered knob grubscrew)

Brad Thompson

Miguel Work wrote on 2/2/2021 8:29 AM:

Yes, is a allen key, but now try a torx key with the grubscrew.

I misread "allen" as "alien", which reminded me of the Bristol screws that were
sometimes used in WW II equipment: <>

Now I'll have to paw through the tool chest and see whether I still have
a set of the wrenches, just in case....<g>


Brad  AA1IP