Topics

Blank needed for 7K frame

Eric

I have on the way a 7403N series mainframe. I have a use case for it but I need a blank cover as it will only have 2 plugins. I am wondering if anyone here has a blank, they are willing to part with. It does not need to be the experimental board.

stevenhorii

I believe I have one. I will check when I get home and let you know.

Steve

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 14:53 Eric <ericsp@...> wrote:

I have on the way a 7403N series mainframe. I have a use case for it but I
need a blank cover as it will only have 2 plugins. I am wondering if anyone
here has a blank, they are willing to part with. It does not need to be the
experimental board.

stevenhorii

Eric,

I have a blank plate - I am fairly sure it is for the 7000 series
mainframes. Tektronix part number 016-0155-00. It has a black plastic plate
on the back that projects back (into the plug-in space) by about 3/4-inch.

You are welcome to it - I will need your mailing address. If it is what you
need, rather than pay me for it you could send me a couple of knobs for Tek
7000 plug-ins if you have spares.

You can contact me off list to give me your address:

Sonodocsch@...

Steve

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 14:53 Eric <ericsp@...> wrote:

I have on the way a 7403N series mainframe. I have a use case for it but I
need a blank cover as it will only have 2 plugins. I am wondering if anyone
here has a blank, they are willing to part with. It does not need to be the
experimental board.

stevenhorii

Eric,

Sorry for the second message. I checked the part number on TekWiki and it
is the 7000 series blank panel.