Topics

Big pile of TM500 modules available

I have been fixing TM500 stuff for the last week, and slowly accumulating a pile of bad plug ins that I don't want to fix. all look good cosmetically, complete with covers, but are triplicates or require parts changes I am not inspired to do. Includes PS501-1, PI702, DM505 (just needed cal), DM502, FG501A, FG501, DC501 and probably a few more by the end of the weekend when I hope to be done. a few are missing pull tabs. also have a TM503 I don't want any more.

anybody interested in a big pile of these cheaply? otherwise I will turn them into parts.

all the best,
walter

Ke-Fong Lin

Hi Walter,

I would be interested by some modules. Do you have a full list?
Also, the PS501-1 should be simple to fix.
Thank you.

Best regards,

--
/* Lin Ke-Fong
* anotherlin@...

Xnke

I too would be interested in some. Please let us know what's available at
what price, and the parts/repairable status.