Topics

AWG2021 Sample Waveform Library

Martin Hodge

After having repaired on of these units I was searching all over for the sample waveform disk (P/N 063-2169-00) or even just the files from the disk. Recently I finally found one on eBay and verified it's contents to be valid. I have a 52kB ZIP of the disk available to post here or on tekwiki barring any legal issues. Let me know.

Szabolcs Szigeti

Hi,

I'll be very much interested in it. I also have a recently resurrected
2021.

Szabolcs

Martin Hodge <mhodge@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. aug. 4., K,
4:32):

After having repaired on of these units I was searching all over for the
sample waveform disk (P/N 063-2169-00) or even just the files from the
disk. Recently I finally found one on eBay and verified it's contents to be
valid. I have a 52kB ZIP of the disk available to post here or on tekwiki
barring any legal issues. Let me know.

Martin Hodge

Since there were no objections, I've gone ahead and uploaded them to the files section.
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/AWG2011-2021_Sample_Waveform_Library-063-2169-00.zip

Szabolcs Szigeti

Thank you for sharing this.

Szabolcs

Martin Hodge <mhodge@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. aug. 5., Sze
19:56):

Since there were no objections, I've gone ahead and uploaded them to the
files section.

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/AWG2011-2021_Sample_Waveform_Library-063-2169-00.zip

Tam Hanna

Also sending thanks!

Tam

--
With best regards
Tam HANNA

Enjoy electronics? Join 15k7 other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/

Martin Hodge

Now if anyone ever comes across the "Check/Adjustment" disk (063-2171-XX) that came with the AWG2021 service manual you are expected to reciprocate! ;)