Attn Dennis--Service manuals for sale

kim.herron@sbcglobal.net

Hi Dennis

I've got a pile of service manuals for sale and they are
NOT all Tek. Would it be OK to list them here??
It's HP, Fluke and Triplett stuff, along with some Tek
stuff.

Kim Herron W8ZV
kim.herron@sbcglobal.net
1-616-677-3706

--
Kim Herron
W8ZV

Hi Kim,
Dennis has been off for a while, but I'll hazard a guess and say:
- Tek manuals, post them here
- Everything, including Tek manuals, post over at
Test-Equipment-For-Sale-Wanted-or-Exchange on groups.io

All the best

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 10:21 PM kim.herron@sbcglobal.net
<kim.herron@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hi Dennis

I've got a pile of service manuals for sale and they are
NOT all Tek. Would it be OK to list them here??
It's HP, Fluke and Triplett stuff, along with some Tek
stuff.

Kim Herron W8ZV
kim.herron@sbcglobal.net
1-616-677-3706

--
Kim Herron
W8ZV
kim dot herron at sbcglobal dot net

Keith

And thanks Kim for not just tossing them! Don’t know what you have, but I bet someone somewhere is looking for one or more of them.

Good on ya for the sharing spirit...

Keith
CoolBlueGlow

toby@...

On 2021-08-02 2:36 a.m., cheater cheater wrote:
Hi Kim,
Dennis has been off for a while, but I'll hazard a guess and say:
- Tek manuals, post them here
- Everything, including Tek manuals, post over at
Test-Equipment-For-Sale-Wanted-or-Exchange on groups.io
Since they include HP, maybe cross-post to:

HP-Agilent-Keysight-equipment@groups.io

--Toby

All the best

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 10:21 PM kim.herron@sbcglobal.net
<kim.herron@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hi Dennis

I've got a pile of service manuals for sale and they are
NOT all Tek. Would it be OK to list them here??
It's HP, Fluke and Triplett stuff, along with some Tek
stuff.

Kim Herron W8ZV
kim.herron@sbcglobal.net
1-616-677-3706

--
Kim Herron
W8ZV
kim dot herron at sbcglobal dot net

Dave Daniel

HP docs should also go on the HP Wiki:

https://hpwiki.mcguirescientificservices.com/

DaveD

Hi Kim,

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 2:18 PM <toby@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:

Since they include HP, maybe cross-post to:

HP-Agilent-Keysight-equipment@groups.io

--Toby
Agreed, post HP stuff to HPAK as well.