Topics

Archive searching?

lm317p@...

I am new here. Please excuse this simple question. I have flailed for a few days trying to answer it myself.

I read many directions to “search the archives.” Can someone point they way toward same?

Thank you,

Mark

————-
My employer will not let me use my complete name here. Please call me by my first name, Mark. Thank you.

satbeginner

TekScopes group.io website,
Menú on the left,
Choose Files,
Use search

Go to <https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/topics>; and use the search button ...

David

I am new here. Please excuse this simple question. I have flailed for a few days trying to answer it myself.

I read many directions to “search the archives.” Can someone point they way toward same?

Thank you,

Mark

lm317p@...

Many thanks. Somehow I convinced myself it was on another site. I was reading about Yahoo and neo-something.

I appreciate your help.

Colin Herbert

Tekscopes _was_ on Yahoo groups until yahoo started falling apart. Tekscopes then moved to Groups.io, where it is currently located. You may have misunderstood someone saying "io" and assumed they were saying "neo". Easy mistake to make. You should (if you don't know of it already) get to know what is on TekWiki - it is a goldmine of info.
Colin.