Topics

App that keeps track of "Or Best Offer" auctions on eBay to tell you what a seller will accept.

John Dickens

Please post this for everyone to see. Thanks, John

On May 21, 2019, at 5:19 PM, Daniel Koller via Groups.Io <kaboomdk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all, With all due respect to OP Dennis, this IS on topic, given that a lot of my Tek equipment came from e-bay, and I suspect that is also true of a lot of others here. Got my 7854 on e-bay, after watching prices for months, and I snagged it for under $200 including shipping.
Please add me to the list if anyone knows of such an app. I'm happy to take a reply off-line as well, but it's probably helpful to the group as a whole.
Dan

ROLYNN PRECHTL K7DFW

Please post this for everyone to see. Thanks, John

Not an app but this is what I use to purchase TEKTRONIX items.

<https://www.goofbid.com/ebay_best_offers_tool.html?gbo_username=&gbo_submit=>

Rolynn