From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7pF
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2020 4:33 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Message to satbeginner and Saroj Pradhan re: Tektronix 2230

Gentlemen:
You are creating an excessive amount of unnecessary message traffic, consuming significant bandwidth, and taking up precious storage on TekScopes.
I believe the best way for you to explore your mutual interests regarding the 2230 is to communicate directly to each other rather than through TekScopes.
If you need further assistance please contact me directly.
Thank you,
Dennis Tillman W7pF

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF