Topics

Antique (aka legacy) Mac programs ..help please

battyhugh

i am trying to get a working copy of MacLab (3.5 or there-abouts). i have the hardware - we urgently need to run an old program.
any ideas as to where we might look? (Mac OS 9.2)

Thanks

hugh

Tom Green

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 3:52 AM battyhugh <@Hugh> wrote:

i am trying to get a working copy of MacLab (3.5 or there-abouts). i have
the hardware - we urgently need to run an old program.
any ideas as to where we might look? (Mac OS 9.2)

Thanks

hugh

battyhugh

Tom, Thanks so much - I wish I had known about this years ago - would have saved lots of headaches! I will send this link to the folk who do mac rehabilitations.