Almost OT: I could not hold back, but comment on the 575 legend...

magnustoelle

Good Day to the group,

I trust that this message is finding you well.

I could not hold back, but I simply had to comment on a note re. the Type 575 from company Digilent.
They are a good company in my humble opinion, and they support their customers quite well.
But then, young engineers are "standing on the shoulders of giants", say previous generations of engineers and scientists which have paved the way for them - and I simply wanted to underline that aspect.

https://blog.digilentinc.com/introducing-the-transistor-tester-adapter-and-curve-tracer-instrument/

Cheers,

Magnus