Topics

Additional TM500 Tester Circuit Boards

Larry McDavid

I have some residual circuit boards left from the group purchase; the board fabricator supplied some additional boards.

I have *no* additional Main circuit boards but I do have some of each of the three other boards. I can ship these by First Class package in a small padded envelope for $4 postage cost.

In particular, I have several silk screened front panel nomenclature boards, priced at $4 each. If you are building your own tester from scratch, this nomenclature board would give a nice front panel appearance. This is a thin board so I will need to include a stiffener in that shipment.

I have several front panel circuit boards, priced at $3 each.

I have numerous rotary switch interface boards, priced at $1 each. These have 0.1-inch spaced holes for a connector, making connection to the PC-mount rotary switch easy. These are so small I can ship without stiffener for $2 for up to several boards.

Finally, I am holding one complete set of four boards until all the original deliveries are complete. After the five remaining undelivered sets are finally delivered to international members, I will make this final full set available. If interested, please contact me.

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB