From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of snapdiode via groups.io <snapdiode=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 7:46 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] A nice 1S1-related document

Maybe you already all know about this document but it's the first time I've noticed it. And I have four 1S1s!

http://w140.com/tekwiki/images/f/f7/Tek_1s1_field_training_package.pdf

um-gs@...

Dave,
thanks a lot for bringing this to attention!
I only own 1 (and a replacement parts spare) 1S1, but as I am currently calibrating it, this interesting stuff comes very handy. I also browsed the w140.com/tekwiki a lot but never discovered this treasure.

Gordian