Topics

A few hard to find, minty service manuals available

After winding up stuff day (season) at Sphere for the year, I found a stash of almost mint Tek service manuals for some of the scopes we had on for stuff day. Before I post them up to the page, I thought I'd mention them here, in case anybody is looking for them. All of these are big and HEAVY, any one, $25.

Tek 465B 100Mhz Scope (below s/n B60K)
Tek 465B 100Mhz Scope (above B60K)
Tek 305 portable DMM/Scope
Tek 336 Digital Portable Scope
Fluke 8250A Digital Multimeter
Fairchild EMC-25 Interference Analyzer

If these can help you, please advise off list. I also found 321A and 310A printed manuals.
The stuff event will be back for Christmas Season, and the page will get re-stocked in November, until then,
you can still get anything left from summer until they are gone. https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

all the best,
and stay safe, no easy task right now if you are on the west coast.
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.