hp fails selftest #photo-notice

quadzillatech@...

Hi all,i hope its ok asking this here but here goes,i brought a hp 54503a scope with dead nvram and a dead psu,i swapped the psu,now it powers up but i get no trace,running self test brings up analog trigger fail,D/A converter fail and A/D converter fail,my question is will the new nvram chip result in a fix for these as ive not fitted it yet?,cheers in advance.

-

I doubt it, the HP self tests are pretty accurate in my experience. It
sounds like you got someone's parts mule. Their in an HP group on groups.io,
you might check with them.