Missing Guitar Player Magazine, November 2019.

Colin Herbert

I am sorry that this is rather off-topic, but I have tried almost everywhere else with no luck at all. I suppose that since the time was at the beginning of the pandemic, I shouldn't be surprised, but despite a subscription, I have no copy of Guitar Player of November 2019. This copy should have a picture of Warren Haynes on the front. On the occasion when some kind soul might just have a copy that they don't want at a reasonable price, bearing in mind that I live in London, UK, I would be interested. TIA.

Colin.