Parts for a Tek 920 or 922?

Daniel Koller

Howdy,
  Anybody here got a Tektronix 920 or 922 scope that they would part out, or perhaps any of the 900 series scopes to the extent that they are compatible?    I am looking for the input attenuator / switch assembly for Channel 1 of a 922.  The plastic knob broke off.
  Thanks in advance.
  Dan

Mlynch001

I have a 922. I believe that The knobs are missing, but the attenuators are still there.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

John Gord

Dan,
If I remember correctly, the knob and shaft are a single plastic part. The shaft can probably be just pulled out, and the whole knob/shaft piece replaced without changing the attenuator.
--John Gord

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 02:59 PM, Daniel Koller wrote:

Howdy,
  Anybody here got a Tektronix 920 or 922 scope that they would part out, or
perhaps any of the 900 series scopes to the extent that they are
compatible?    I am looking for the input attenuator / switch assembly for
Channel 1 of a 922.  The plastic knob broke off.
  Thanks in advance.
  Dan

Tom Lee

I can confirm that the attenuator does not to be swapped out.

Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive brevity and typos

On Oct 28, 2021, at 17:01, John Gord via groups.io <johngord=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Dan,
If I remember correctly, the knob and shaft are a single plastic part. The shaft can probably be just pulled out, and the whole knob/shaft piece replaced without changing the attenuator.
--John Gord

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 02:59 PM, Daniel Koller wrote:

Howdy,
Anybody here got a Tektronix 920 or 922 scope that they would part out, or
perhaps any of the 900 series scopes to the extent that they are
compatible? I am looking for the input attenuator / switch assembly for
Channel 1 of a 922. The plastic knob broke off.
Thanks in advance.
Dan

Zentronics42@...

Dan I have 2 900 series that I do not thing I will have time to get to. I
know they both have HV issues however the tubes seem to be good and they are
complete units. Then are a 922 and a 912. Both are known BAD. Let me know if
you are interested?

Zen