FS: Leigh Turner's (VK5LT) RF lab

Paul McClay

Leigh Turner VK5LT is selling at least most of his RF lab, including some Tek gear, for the unfortunate reason of a terminal diagnosis.

Leigh's CV[1] practically /starts/ with much-cited RFID-related patent US5,305,008[2] and continues for decades of ongoing contribution to the art.

His items are listed on the well known online auction site by his consultancy[3] co-founder, office manager, and wife Glenda using the seller id gdiwriter.[4]

He can be contacted through qrz.com

I have no relationship with Mr. Turner other than recent correspondence about shipping an item purchased from him.

[1] linkedin.com/in/leighturner

[2] patents.google.com/patent/US5305008#citedBy

[3] invertech.weebly.com

[4] ebay.com/sch/gdiwriter/m.html

Mark Vincent

Paul,

Is this auction you are talking about? www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=23236&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=gdiwriter&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1

Mark

Paul McClay

Hi Mark,
That seems to get the same results.

Did this link not work: ebay.com/sch/gdiwriter/m.html ?

Mark Vincent

Paul,

I looked up gdiwriter as the seller.

Mark

Paul McClay

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 08:36 PM, Mark Vincent wrote:

I looked up gdiwriter as the seller.
Yup - that works.

Sounds like there will be more. From Mr. Turner:
"There is quite a lot of stuff including a classic 7904 mainframe and full suite of 7000 plug-ins...but that is too big and heavy to (economically) ship outside Australia."