547 looking for a home

Stefan

Hi Folks,

Just tripped over this Craigslist ad, not my post. Owner claims it works and is giving it away with plugins and cart.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/concord-working-ww2-era-oscilloscope/7392392278.html

Stefan

John Griessen

Wow! Comes with latest 1A1 plugin and an R!
too far for me...

--
John Griessen -- building lab gear for biologists
Albuquerque NM blog.kitmatic.com

snapdiode <snapdiode@...>

"This posting has been deleted by its author. "

Either someone snapped it up or they saw the listing prices on eBay.

Renée

looks like it is gone....ad deleted. It was just over the bridge from me.....Hope it found someplace good.
Renée

On 10/10/21 6:29 PM, Stefan wrote:
Hi Folks,

Just tripped over this Craigslist ad, not my post. Owner claims it works and is giving it away with plugins and cart.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/concord-working-ww2-era-oscilloscope/7392392278.html

Stefan

Dave Seiter

If I had only seen it!  But since when is a 547 "WW2 ERA"?
-Dave